Learning Resource Center
The Learning Resource Center (LRC) offers several types of tutoring assistance for first-year courses. All sessions are free of charge. Learn more by emailing the Learning Resource Center at email@example.com.
The LRC tutoring inventory below is meant to supplement your layered strategy for academic success in a course: individual study efforts, meetings with your professor during office hours, peer study groups, and other resources offered for your course by the faculty instructor, teaching assistants, and/or department.
Looking for Drop-In Tutoring? (no pre-registration required)
Advanced registration is not required to use these resources – just drop in! A list of Drop-In Tutoring options can be found here.
LRC Tutoring Registration Grid and Other Course Resources
Explanations of the different LRC tutoring options and their attendance policies can be found at the bottom of this page.
Types of Help
|Guided Collaborative Groups||Small Group Tutoring||Tutoring One-on-one||Drop-in Help Sessions|
Enrollment and Attendance Policies (Not applicable to Drop-in Help Sessions)
- Registration is required. Register for an LRC tutoring account by clicking a session registration link above or by clicking here!
- Students may un-enroll via the LRC or through their account to cancel appointments at any point.
- Students can register for tutoring appointments from 1-21 days in advance. It is not possible to register for same day appointments.
- Attendance is expected. Email LRC at firstname.lastname@example.org for an excused absence or access your account here to cancel your appointment.
- Three unexcused absences result in deactivation of a student’s LRC account.
- Re-enrollment is permitted, but students must email the LRC at email@example.com to reactivate their account.