Learning Resource Center
The Learning Resource Center (LRC) offers several types of tutoring assistance for first-year courses. All sessions are free of charge. Learn more by emailing the Learning Resource Center at email@example.com.
The LRC tutoring inventory below is meant to supplement your layered strategy for academic success in a course: individual study efforts, meetings with your professor during office hours, peer study groups, and other resources offered for your course by the faculty instructor, teaching assistants, and/or department.
Looking for Drop-In Tutoring? (no pre-registration required)
Advanced registration is not required to use these resources – just drop in! A list of Drop-In Tutoring options can be found here.
LRC Tutoring Registration Grid and Other Course Resources
Explanations of the different tutoring options and their attendance policies can be found below.
|Collaborative Learning||Group Tutoring||Small Group Tutoring||Drop-in Help Sessions|
Enrollment and Attendance Policies (Not applicable to Drop-in Help Sessions)
- Registration is required. Register for an account by clicking a registration link above or here!
- Students may un-enroll via the LRC or through their account to cancel appointments at any point.
- Students can register for tutoring appointments from 1-21 days in advance. It is not possible to register for same day appointments.
- Attendance is expected. Email LRC at firstname.lastname@example.org for an excused absence or access your account here to cancel your appointment.
- Three unexcused absences result in deactivation of a student’s account.
- Re-enrollment is permitted, but students must email the LRC at email@example.com to reactivate their account.