Learning Resource Center
The Learning Resource Center (LRC) offers tutoring services predominantly in first-year courses, and all sessions are free of charge. Tutoring should supplement your layered strategy for academic success in a course. LRC tutoring options and attendance policies are explained at the bottom of this page.
For student convenience, an array of drop-in tutoring options are also linked here. These services are provided by both the LRC and a number of academic departments.
Fall 2023 Drop-In Tutoring (no pre-registration required)
Fall 2023 LRC Tutoring Registration Grid
|Small Group Tutoring||Tutoring One-on-one||Drop-In Tutoring||Study Skills Mentoring (new in Fall 2023)|
Enrollment and Attendance Policies (Not applicable to Drop-in Help Sessions)
- Registration is required. Register for an LRC tutoring account by clicking a session registration link above or by clicking here!
- Students may un-enroll via the same LRC link to cancel appointments.
- Students can register for tutoring appointments from 1-21 days in advance. It is not possible to register for same day appointments.
- Attendance is expected. Email LRC at firstname.lastname@example.org for an excused absence or access your account here to cancel your appointment.
- Three unexcused absences result in deactivation of a student’s LRC account.
- Re-enrollment is permitted, but students must email the LRC at email@example.com to reactivate their account.