Learning Resource Center
The Learning Resource Center (LRC) offers several types of help for first-year courses. All sessions are free of charge. Sessions are held on the second floor of the Coleman-Morse Center unless otherwise noted below.
The assistance offered by the LRC is supplemental to your individual efforts, classroom instruction, meetings with your professor, and other resources offered by the instructor or department. The tutoring options listed here are open to all first-year students.
Private (one-on-one) tutoring is also available on a limited basis for students who have already participated in three or more group tutoring sessions. Please contact your advisor for more details.
Learn more by emailing the Learning Resource Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Types of Help
|Collaborative Learning||Group Tutoring||Help Sessions||Small Group Tutoring|
Enrollment and Attendance Policies (Not applicable to Help Sessions)
- Registration is required.
- Students may un-enroll at any point.
- Attendance is expected. Email LRC at email@example.com for an excused absence.
- Three unexcused absences result in dismissal to make the resource available for other students.
- Re-enrollment is permitted if space is available.